15,7xx
Current Location
western PA, north of PGH
ABS
No - NOT ABS Equipped
2007 Honda ST1300 – not ABS

15,7xx miles

Showroom clean.

I've owned it for one year. I bought it thinking this was my LD touring platform and sold my Ultra Classic. I rode from PA to NM on a Tour of Honor trip and decided the seating style was not for me, even after adding Heli risers, Goldwing foot pegs, and custom seat, as well as adjusting the seat to various heights.

Includes:

**yellow fog/see-me lights -- ZMoon LED lights

**aux fuse box on switched circuit, located beneath passenger's seat

**Gen 3 HeliBar risers with Ram ball mount – per Heli >>> 2” Taller (50mm) than stock*, 1” (25mm) higher compared to the HeliBars original design. 2.5” Rear Offset (62mm) closer to the rider*, 1/2” (12mm) additional reduction in reach compared to the HeliBars original design. 2 ½ degree reduction in hand grip rearward angle. This single update is the most significant in terms of true long distance comfort because it rotates the rider’s wrist into a more natural position.

**In-dash voltage meter on switched circuit

**OEM Honda shop manual and owners manual

**additional driver's seat – on OEM seat pan, seat made wider to provide support to legs on longer distance rides. So the bike comes with 2 driver's seats -- original and custom.

**back rest on original driver's seat

**seat beads for custom seat

**tip over bars for protecting rear panniers

**Goldwing foot pegs (ST1300 OEM foot pegs included)

**2 keys

**Battery Tender plug, direct to battery for winter maintenance

**power outlet installed in right-side glove box, on switched circuit

**very recent oil change

**tires at about 50%

NOT INCLUDED are the two GPS cradles seen in photos above the dash. The GPS cradles and wiring will be removed. The MMO dash shelf to which they are attached will be left on the bike.
1 front on.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG1 front on.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG11.JPG12.JPG13.JPG18.JPG24.JPG25.JPG26.JPG27.JPG28.JPG29.JPG31.JPG34.JPG35.JPG36.JPG
$7,500.

Top Bottom