175.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 101
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
It may just be the lighting on the pictures, but that looks like the 03 battleship grey color, instead of the disco ball silver glittery paint the 07's came with.
Did someone change the the tupperware or is it just the shadows in the pictures?
You should be able to find a home for her pretty quickly with summer on the way.

That's an '03 by looking at the color... and 2003 was the only year where you didn't get an adjustable windshield and only on the non-abs version. But, as Todd said, there are date codes on the bike that can be checked but if no adjustable shield and non-abs then in can only be a 2003.

That's an '03 by looking at the color... and 2003 was the only year where you didn't get an adjustable windshield and only on the non-abs version. But, as Todd said, there are date codes on the bike that can be checked but if no adjustable shield and non-abs then in can only be a 2003.

Unless it's imported.. I have an 03 with ABS and an adjustable screen :) Looks like it has the button for an adj screen and the slots in the dash rubber. As it has black side cases perhaps all the plastics were replaced?

Yes it does sport the '03 livery but it is a 2007.

The previous owner said over the years the original bodywork sustained enough scuffs and damage that he wanted to either paint it or replace it. He found someone selling a set of '03 bodywork so he purchased it and swapped it out.

The '03 painted parts on the bike are in excellent condition.

Back
Top Bottom