Toronto Motorcycle Show March 25-27, 2022

Won't be attending, I'll be in New Brunswick putting what I hope will be finishing touches on my house there. In the meantime, I do plan to drive to Bracebridge this Friday. Need to catch up with some friends, and run a few errands. Pity there'll be no manufacturer's show this year.

Going for breakfast nearby.

The old standby is to go to Zet's just down the street.
Interesting they currently say open at noon...... this may change day of the show. Show opens at 11 am.

I’d go just to have dinner at Zets.Covid with that show crowd freaks me out.Our County probably doesn’t have that population!

The old standby is to go to Zet's just down the street.
I must have driven by there a hundred times but never gone in, Masters Steaks at Dixie and the 401 used to be a breakfast dive we frequented when in the area. We are looking for a couple of new helmets this spring and the show would be great to see what’s available but I am not sure I am ready to fight the crowds in the International Centre.

I must have driven by there a hundred times but never gone in, Masters Steaks at Dixie and the 401 used to be a breakfast dive we frequented when in the area. We are looking for a couple of new helmets this spring and the show would be great to see what’s available but I am not sure I am ready to fight the crowds in the International Centre.
Perhaps it won't be as crowded on Friday as Sat or Sunday? Perhaps Ray can confirm?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom