MRA Vario Winshield for ST1100- Fantastic

Bike
ST 1100
Installed an MRA Vario windshield on my 1999 ST1100 after having a large Clearview shield on the bike. It is the smoothest I have ridden on the bike since I have owned it. Put on about 2500 KM this fall with it and am very pleased in the hot, cold and rainy weather. I would recomend this to anybody listening! I got mine from A Vicious Cycle in Canada, but is the same coming from Twisted Throttle in the USA. Comes from Germany and takes about 6 weeks. Below is the part number of what I ordered. Too late for Christmas but not for the spring!

MRA-VarioScreen Windshield (Honda ST1100 Pan European -'02)
Item# Order Number:007498

Did you get the smaller one or the Maxi size. Looking to buy one for long high speed tours on my 2000 ST1100. Appreciate any feedback. How many miles did you do on it before winter shut down?

Have the older style on my 2001, ST1100--- used it for the past five years with no buffiting at speed with my 6'4" frame. Am using it with the large Clearview shield.
Have used several shields over the years and the MRA with the Clearview works the best.

I am pleased with the Maxi Vario-screen that I bought last fall. I am 6' 3" with a 34" inseam and I look over the windshield.

I have the mra maxi vario as well,I am 6'1" with 32" inseam and I am looking over the screen,I have had it fitted since last April and am very pleased with it.

from markst1100
"
Have the older style on my 2001, ST1100--- used it for the past five years with no buffiting at speed with my 6'4" frame. Am using it with the large Clearview shield.
Have used several shields over the years and the MRA with the Clearview works the best. "

This is what has me confused

Oldpoop, the one they are referring to is a complete windscreen. They are sold in the US by www.twistedthrottle.com

MRA also makes a product called an X-creen that attaches to an existing screen like a laminar lip would
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360804631.050748.jpg
I actually have one myself
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360804772.789072.jpg

Back
Top Bottom