Husky Tools Now Guaranteed Forever

Not sure if this is the best place for this post, but Home Depot announced today that they have simplified the lifetime warranty on Husky brand hand tools.

In the interest of full disclosure, I currently do Information Technology work for Home Depot. Just wanted to throw this out there for anyone looking to beef up their bike's tool kit cheaply.

----
Husky hand tools are now Guaranteed Forever

Husky is a THD proprietary product that can only be found in our stores. The Husky brand provides quality our customers can count on and instills loyalty to The Home Depot, so we have a special obligation to protect the Husky name and deliver the highest level of customer service possible.

That?s why we?ve strengthened and simplified the Husky guarantee and return policy. Husky products are Guaranteed Forever, plain and simple. If a customer requests a replacement, no receipt is required.
----

Attachments

• husky.JPG
    husky.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 60
Cool, I have a few Husky tools.. never had any of them fail though.

Imagine if Harbor Freight started guaranteeing their tools forever. (HAH HAH!) :)

I have some Husky-brand tools and they haven't failed yet... Have had a new Craftsman that failed, but never an issue getting them replaced.

Back
Top Bottom