Gerbing battery pack charge cord

Bike
'06 ST1300
Does anyone have a Gerbing 12V 9000mAh Battery Pack with Remote?

Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 7.08.46 AM.png

I reciently moved and I can't seem to find the charge cord. I'm hoping someone can give me the specs of the power supply. I tried contacting Gerbing but they won't sell me just the power cord and I've gotten no answer about the volts and amps. I'm sure I can replace the supply but need the specifications.

Thanks

For some reason I decided to see what I could find for you on the great WWW. You already know it's a 12v, amp charge is next, I searched high and low and in the EU Gerbing gives a bit more info (I think I have 20 tabs open right now lol). Not being a gambling man, 1.5a is going to work, if its to low it will just take longer to charge. Im going to ask @Larry Fine to examine my work, hopefully he is bored and wants to look through this. I would be confident to buy one on A.

Here is some info I found;

The advantage of buying most anything on Amazon that's shipped and sold by them is the easy return policy. It's not a given but it can usually be verified in the product info.

I've got several AC adapters with coax plugs that I've amassed over the years. The connectors vary in size of the barrel diameter and the center pin diameter. They also differ in polarity. Most have the center pin as B+ with the barrel as B–. That's most. A few have the polarity reversed. All have it stated on the body of the electronics. I'd like to think it's standardized these day but have no idea.

Awhile back I bought a 15A power supply from Amazon for some kit. The connector was slightly larger then the factory PS. So it fit the coax jack loosely but worked. I hope you find something that works for you.

Back
Top Bottom