Friday April 19th Café.

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
Oh what a beautiful morning........
Oh what a beautiful day.......

I got this wonderful feeling......... everything is going my way.
Thanks Ray..........

Sunny and bright this morning, going to mid to upper 50s today. A good day to build chain link fences. Anyone Wana help??

It's Friday......you know.... Saturday eve. Go have one.
T

Bike
2014 ST1300
Is that a brand name, or do you mean a hitch that is hidden from view?
If it is the latter, and had I known you were looking for such, I would have mentioned a company here in Quebec who custom makes hitches that are almost invisible when the trailer is not connected. Below is a photo of the hitch that they made for an ST1300. The standard two-inch receiver is hidden behind the fender. The ball platform simply slides in to it and extends back behind the fender to receive the trailer when needed. Pretty slick design.

Armoric ST1300 Hitch 04.JPG
That is very slick

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Whew! Mr Tractor and I dun wore ourselves out yesterday.
We dug for hours moving dirt and rock from the Bahama Ranch.
Wow, wouldn't it be nice if all I had to do was just dig in the dirt - but not here in Paradise.
I spent at least several hours extracting boulders from bucket size to fist size - whew.
Count yourself lucky! Yesterday, on our way home from a very disappointing burger dinner, we drove by where they are digging in the hillside to build more houses. Some of the rocks they are pulling out are bigger than my small shed (15x10)! I kid you not! o_O

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
Is that a brand name, or do you mean a hitch that is hidden from view?
If it is the latter, and had I known you were looking for such, I would have mentioned a company here in Quebec who custom makes hitches that are almost invisible when the trailer is not connected. Below is a photo of the hitch that they made for an ST1300. The standard two-inch receiver is hidden behind the fender. The ball platform simply slides in to it and extends back behind the fender to receive the trailer when needed. Pretty slick design.
I wasn't specifically looking for a hidden hitch.
What I wanted was a hitch that connected to the frame and not the sub frame of the bike.
Only the Rivco, Bushtec and Denray (brand names) hitches do that from what I've found.
The Bushtec & Denray are not hidden hitches and had they been less expensive I'd have purchased those.

I do like the looks of the hidden hitch on the ST. My current ST hitch is a Denray (out of Quebec) and is always visible. (similar to this photo)

1713548706509.jpeg

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Well the old garage queen is happy back in the garage, just over 700 miles today and 5500 in the last 11 days.
Glad to hear you made it back home safely! And by the pictures you've posted while on your trip, it must a been a great trip! :thumb:

Top Bottom