And for the next trip…

That is the Paso de los Caracoles pass near Portillo, Chile. That perspective makes it look more dramatic than what it really is. Not that it isn't pretty spectacular but there is some distortion due to lens used or something. Here is a pic I took when there in '18. There is usually a lot of truck traffic on it but we hit it lucky and had a fun time.
P1020120.JPG

Reminds me of White Bird Grade coming into White Bird, ID.

DSC_0846-X2.jpg

Mike

Reactions: Obo
Call me crazy, I want to roller skate down it, would need out door wheels on my quads, and new heal stops. Probably will never happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Obo
So awesome. As far as riding this road. Here's a tip. I always let a teenager go first. Then I show them how brave I am. Works every time. :laugh-2x::laugh-2x:

The Alps are chock a block full of passes like the Stelvio. You can ride them all day long, just going from one to the other. One of the many reasons it is such a great place to ride.

Some of those roads look like a lot of fun but the first as awesome as it looks seems like it would get boring after a bit.

That Maryhill Loops Road looks great though I'm one to say "you guys go ahead and I'll catch up to you in a bit".

Back
Top Bottom