Wednesday Wooler Café 04/17.

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Morning Ray & All from sunny, Southern Utah!

Currently it is 55F, heading for 75F o_O , boy what a day does to this weather! There is a slight breeze now, but later, the winds will be blowing from the W @ 21 to 30mph. The next rain is scheduled for Saturday, the 27th. Yeah, I'll believe that when I see it! :well1:

After getting the prescriptions yesterday, my stomach decided it didn't want to play nice, so I was pretty much out of getting anything done. I'm still fighting it a bit. We'll see as the day progresses.

Lazyman's breakfast, with bananas. Pepsi to come later.

Anyone :bk13:, have a great day on the roads! :hat3:

Bike
2014 ST1300
Morning all! 7C right now and sunny with clear blue sky. The high will be 14C. Should make for a nice ride home. I found a more pleasant route home yesterday as opposed to the highway. Not quite as fast maybe but it was sure a heck of a lot more purty, riding through forest on either side with sun shining through the gaps.

I was walking away from the bike this morning in the parkade and happened to look back and was struck again that in addition to how great these bikes are to ride, they are also great to look at. Annoying that Mother Honda decided to drop them. If I wasn't still new at the job, I'd seriously consider playing hooky and taking off for the day for ride.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Bike
2003 ST1300
Good morning all!
Thanks for another start Ray!

Currently 43F with rain & a high of 49.

I made a deal on a trailer last night, I pick it up Monday night (if my truck is repaired)
It’s a 2019 with 7,000 pound axles, the deck is 8.5’ X 20’ It only made a few trips north and a bit of machine hauling. Under 8,000 miles on it.

IMG_1895.jpeg

I’m mostly hauling side X side’s, but there is a possibility of the occasional tractor going for a ride on it!
Enjoy your Wednesday!
WB

Looks like youse got a winner, Bill!!

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
Obo, you lost me on that?
?????
WB
I was playing on bringatrailer.com as a site that sell things that are not drivable... thus you'd need to bring a trailer to pick them up.

In all actuality it's really an auction website. You can drive some of the items home if you really wanted to. Depends on what's auctioned. Some things are far too nice to drive.

Whisker Bill

(Brian)
Site Supporter
STokes Bay, Ontario & migrating to Florida
Bike
2007 ST1300
I was playing on bringatrailer.com as a site that sell things that are not drivable... thus you'd need to bring a trailer to pick them up.

In all actuality it's really an auction website. You can drive some of the items home if you really wanted to. Depends on what's auctioned. Some things are far too nice to drive.
I hadn’t heard of that website!
I guess I’d better get out from under my rock….
WB

• Haha
Reactions: Obo
Top Bottom