RTC 2022/05/11-13 ONT - The Pinery Provincial Park

kiltman

Site Supporter
Bike
2002,ST1100ABS
STOC #
LAST MINUTE! ;) Shake down your gear before the summer camping season begins. ;)

The temperatures are going to be in the 20's C (72-76F)

As I'm semi retired I can go midweek, when it isn't busy. If your interested DM me and I will give you the site details.

This is a beautiful park on the shores of Lake Huron, just south of Grand Bend.

Sounds like a fun few days, unfortunately I better be an adult and go to work.

Yes I will miss the festivities. That’s the plan. I will commune with nature and avoid all farm machinery. ;)
I don’t know if Ipperwash is still doing it but a few years ago they tried to hold a rival event on the 13th so maybe not all hope is lost. I think it was I think it was called ”Roll over Dover” or something like that, from what I understand local residents were less than supportive of the event though.

Cool. And it will be cool for sleeping. Bring your long jammies.
Interestingly, Anne and I will be tenting on site 64 but not arriving until the 13th (yes I know it's Friday) and staying til Sunday.
Will probably see you leaving as we're arriving. Dang.

Cool. And it will be cool for sleeping. Bring your long jammies.
Interestingly, Anne and I will be tenting on site 64 but not arriving until the 13th (yes I know it's Friday) and staying til Sunday.
Will probably see you leaving as we're arriving. Dang.
I’m on site 70

Robert I will be out of town Wednesday afternoon but on Thursday I can schedule my day to end early could meet you for a ride mid-afternoon and have dinner with you. Let me know if you are interested in doing that.

Robert I will be out of town Wednesday afternoon but on Thursday I can schedule my day to end early could meet you for a ride mid-afternoon and have dinner with you. Let me know if you are interested in doing that.
That would be nice, let’s see if we could make that happen. My original plan was to stop by your shop late morning and buy a few treats for my getaway. ;)
Hey we could even try out your new Packtalk bold. ;)

If you want to stop by today that is great, I have to leave for Strathroy by 2 or 3. Weather looks good, I was outside last night around 11 and even though it was cool it wasn’t bad because there was no wind.

If you want to stop by today that is great, I have to leave for Strathroy by 2 or 3. Weather looks good, I was outside last night around 11 and even though it was cool it wasn’t bad because there was no wind.
Thanks. I’m hoping to leave around 10:00AM. The weather is looking good for this adventure, the overnight temps are predicted to be in the low teens, so I’m OK with that.
Till later this morning
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom