Sheep Warning: Springdale-Hunters Rd (NE WA)

Dale_I

Incorrigible Idealist
Site Supporter
Bike
08 FJR1300/01 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #
6/1/2022:
Just a heads up. Beautiful piece of asphalt between Springdale and Hunters called, unimaginatively, Springdale-Hunters Rd.

There is a farmer that has a field of sheep next to the road and about half the fence running along the road is not secure. Came through a few days ago and got surprised by a whole herd of sheep standing in the middle of the road just after a blind right. I got stopped (barely). No harm, no foul. But, BEWARE.

Heading East (Hunters to Springdale) it is 19 miles in. Heading West (Springdale to Hunters) it is 8 miles in.

Looking at the condition of the farm, equipment, animals, and the repairs already attempted, I would venture a guess it won't be secure for a while.

Expect fluffy white critters. :mw1:

And here I thought this was going to be a complaint......
That they turned down your advances........
:rofl1:

You were on Springdale Hunters and didn't stop by....???!?!???? :well1:

Yeah, once you get stuck in a traffic jam with a bunch of sheep, it takes forever to get out of it (not to mention that the road also gets slippery...)

Michael

sheep1.jpg

Yeah, once you get stuck in a traffic jam with a bunch of sheep, it takes forever to get out of it (not to mention that the road also gets slippery...)

Michael

sheep1.jpg
Yeah, it's traffic jam for sure. Michael. :biggrin:

You were on Springdale Hunters and didn't stop by....???!?!???? :well1:
I was with 12 BMW's and a KTM. Didn't want to crash your pad with an unfamiliar "gang". Besides, we had sheep to deal with!

Last edited:
Oh ya, you switched to the dark side....I forgot......
Dude... I don't know... I feel @Mellow is, and has been, a very compassionate dictator (the best kind). But bashing the BMW crowd? Everyone has their limits. (read that with the thought of a crowd chanting, "Ban him! Ban him! Ban him," in the background)
:spank1:

Back
Top Bottom