Newby

Welcome from the left coast or the west coast of Canadaof:canflag1:
I ride the same year bike as you.
Thank you Al from the right coast of Canada ;-)

welcome from Sunny Devon in the U.K.
Thanks STeve, nice to virtually meet you!

Welcome, buddy!

I'm just across the harbour from you. If you ever need help with brakes, I just figured out how to bleed and refill them... ;-)
Hi bud! You should record a YouTube video, this is how I learn to do a lot of my maintenance on the bike. I would definately watch it :)

Welcome aboard from Eastern Ontario! And congratulations on your 2 years ago purchase.
Check out @The Dark Shadow who is a member here and a neighbour to you just across the harbour.
Thank you Esti1300.

Had good times riding in NS, NB, NF in 2022.
Ride safe
Thanks bub, nice rides indeed in Atlantic Canada.

Welcome aboard from Eastern Ontario! And congratulations on your 2 years ago purchase.
Check out @The Dark Shadow who is a member here and a neighbour to you just across the harbour.
Thank you Esti1300.

Welcome! I'm a Montrealer, born and raised, but I have deep roots in Nova Scotia - originally Amherst. Still have family in the Halifax/Dartmouth area.
Glad you're enjoying your ST - you'll enjoy this forum just as much.

Patty

Welcome from Wisconsin
Thank you all for your warm welcome!

Welcome! I'm a Montrealer, born and raised, but I have deep roots in Nova Scotia - originally Amherst. Still have family in the Halifax/Dartmouth area.
Glad you're enjoying your ST - you'll enjoy this forum just as much.

Patty
Hi Patty, Nice to virtually meet you. I graduated from UdeM. There was a Perpermint Patti that worked for CHOM FM back in those days.

Welcome from WA STate...!
T
Thank you Todd.

And from Alabama.
Year round riding.
Thank you Sadlsor. Lucky for you that you can ride year rond.

There was a Perpermint Patti that worked for CHOM FM back in those days.
Yup, that was Patti Lorange, who did the morning show with Terry DiMonte. They have both since left Quebec and are working in radio again together...in Calgary! :)
What did you study at UdeM?

Back
Top Bottom