New owner/forum joiner SoCal

Hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to introduce myself. I have recently aquired a New to me 2010 ST1300 from somone on here that everyone might know, Suprasabre. I am the youngest in his lineup of kids but happy to now join the ST Family. My previous bike was a Yamaha FZ6R that I sold in 2018 and i have been missing riding ever since. I hope to learn much from being part of this forum and im sure will have many questions as they arise.

Attachments

• 20240313_213617.jpg
    20240313_213617.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 25
Yep, I now have three of my boys on ST1300s! Brett, like he said is my youngest. And although he had a Yamaha up to 2018, he is not unfamiliar with the ST1300.

Back in 2014, Brett rode my 2004 #1 on the ride that him and his two brothers, with my brother joining us in Colorado.

Hampton Boys take a ride through the Southwest.

DSC00037-s.jpg

Brett is on the far end, then Justin, my 2010 (which is now Brett's) and Bobby, riding a Triumph at the time.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I have recently aquired a New to me 2010 ST1300 from somone on here that everyone might know, Suprasabre. I am the youngest in his lineup of kids but happy to now join the ST Family.

Welcome to the forum. :canflag1: :welcome1:

We won't hold you accountable for the actions of your father.

I have to ask though, do you prefer Pepsi or coffee? :rofl1:

Welcome to the forum. :canflag1: :welcome1:

We won't hold you accountable for the actions of your father.

I have to ask though, do you prefer Pepsi or coffee? :rofl1:
Glad to know I'm not responsible for the old man. As far as my caffeine preference, neither Pepsi tastes like sewage and coffee tastes like dirt. For me it's Dr Pepper or C4 energy drinks.

Welcome, Your Dad's lucky, first to have Son's ,second that ride ,none of my off spring ride. Three Daughters and one Step Son ,all scared of Motorcycle's. Knock on wood ,one serious bike accident but lost count of how many car crashes. Customers cars scare the Cr--- out of me , good looking ride, have fun and give your Dad a hug,if he is okay with that!

Hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to introduce myself. I have recently aquired a New to me 2010 ST1300 from somone on here that everyone might know, Suprasabre. I am the youngest in his lineup of kids but happy to now join the ST Family. My previous bike was a Yamaha FZ6R that I sold in 2018 and i have been missing riding ever since. I hope to learn much from being part of this forum and im sure will have many questions as they arise.
Welcome!
You have big shoes to fill!
Whisker Bill

Top Bottom