Easter Sunday Café.

Bike
VStrom 650
Ay up me ducks, the French Roast is ready and there's fresh berries and Greek Yoghurt if you'd like a dish.
35 to 58, sunny and still.
I haven't caught up with the backlog but I'm sure I will. Maybe?
Our hour leapt forward last night, pffffffftttttt.
Av a gud un and remember, avoid being hog-tied.
Upt.

Good Morning All!
Nice to see you're back Sir Ray.
I hope you've had a great vacation and it appears yer ready for quips, coffee, and double-entendre.

Things here at the ranch have been both busy and warm. It's beginning to look a lot like Spring - yellow Spring of course.
Pollen is abounding and clouds of the stuff pervade all spaces. Nearly ubiquitous or omnipresent - yet everywhere at once.

Let's celebrate with some yellow cakes!

Happy Easter and y'all have a wanderfill day!

1711878339704.png 1711878394258.png

Good morning and thanks for the coffee, Ray.
Welcome back.

Happy Easter, everyone!

It's partly cloudy and 41 in MA this morning, rising to 54, later.

Yesterday, I did some general clean-up around the house, putting snow shovels and ski gear away.
We also went to Lowes to find a replacement belt for the garden tractor mower deck.

We'll eventually head out to our son and Daughter-in-Law's place for our Easter gathering with them.

Enjoy the day,
Steve

Good morning everyone

Thanks for the French roast Ray. I'll buttress it with a cup of Black Rifle Beyond Black: "This coffee doesn't explore the darkness, it lives in it." according to the back of the package.

It's 45°F and sunny in Rockville although there are still wisps of cloud left over from yesterday afternoon and evening, and the wet pavement suggests that they were enough more than wispy to have rained on us overnight. But not today: we are expecting mostly sunny, with a high around 65.

It was a lazy day yesterday for the most part, other than a grocery-and-gas run and a short trip to let someone look at and have a short ride on the bicycle I have for sale. I had thought to go for a ride after that but the previous two nights of sleepus interruptus put me off the idea.

Today would be a good day for that ride. After that, assuming I actually go, I'll fix us some sous vide grilled lamb chops - a relatively recent Easter Sunday tradition for the House of Fun, but one we've come to enjoy- along with mashed potatoes and asparagus spears.

Stay safe and well everyone and tell your dear ones you love them.

Look who's back!
Take your time to catch up, Ray, lots going on while you were slacking, er, ... on holiday, but you are getting right back into the spring of, er, the swing of things. Thanks for the coffee!
I'm living dangerously, posting again before my first cup, one would think I know better by now.
Easter lunch with local brother in law and a niece and nephew with their spouses, one will be absent.
First I have my tech assignment at church. I gave y'all the weather deets yesterday, but for those who missed, we'll call it 60 going to 80, rain on Tuesday.
Riding everywhere I go today, it's good.
Have a good day... He is Risen!

EDIT: Keith and I are drinking the same blend today. It's really, really good if you like good coffee.

Thx Ray!
Happy Easter!
Son and girlfriend just drove back to Oslo, an eight hour drive today.
They’ve been here for well over a week, and it’s been nice to have them around.

Today will be cooking for Peter and his parents.
If the fog goes away, I might go for the first ride of the year.

7˚c/45f, calm and fog.

Hope you all hav risen today!
Stu

From yesterdays beach walk
IMG_3157.jpeg

IMG_3158.jpeg

good morning all. thanks for the FR coffee Ray. 54F on the dog walk with a hazy sky and moon to view as I walked. got my roof repair painted yesterday, ready for the rain and wind they said was coming today. the wind did picked up yesterday afternoon but all is calm now. with the rain that is forecast I think we will stay home. the high is to be 61F. enjoy the day.

stay safe

Good morning, Happy Easter to all and thanks for the coffee, Ray! Welcome back!

We're getting a cloudy morning but a mainly sunny afternoon, apparently. 2°C/36°F with a feels-like of -2°C/28°F now, and 8°C/46°F later with very little windchill.
I've already had my Easter celebration at a girlfriend's house in the form of a delicious dinner of slow-cooked lamb, roast veggies and gravy. There were four of us - quiet, but really lovely. She then came over yesterday to see my new place (which she loved), help me assemble my new standing desk (which fits perfectly in my office) and bring me not one, but two meals of lamb and veggies. Bless her, and thank heavens for good friends.

Now, then. Lots and lots more boxes to unpack, flatten and get rid of, laundry to do, bookcase to fill, etc., so I'd best look lively. Everyone have a great Easter Sunday, stay safe and go safely.

Patty

Morning all! 5C and sunny here with a predicted high of 14C.

Yesterday we had Easter dinner with our daughter, her boyfriend and my mother in law. I did sous vide turkey breasts finished on the grill which turned out rather nicely. We had chocolate cake to celebrate the boyfriend's birthday. Food coma ensued.....after all the washing up of course, which was a bit herculean even with a dishwasher.

Today they will return for Easter brunch and an Easter egg hunt. Turkey leftovers for dinner, likely for the next few nights. Other than that, a nap and maybe a dog walk. These are times that try one's soul.....

Hope everyone has a great day!

Happy WHITE Easter Ray & All from a WHITE Southern Utah!

Currently it is 31F, heading for a high of 44F, with more rain threatening us later. The snow came last night, and will probably be gone within the hour, with all the Sun we are seeing right now.

So, the last few days we had my son, his daughter and a foreign exchange student (from Sicily) here and we went to Zion, Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park & Bryce Canyon. So, we were pretty busy. They left yesterday morning and it was a good thing they did, with all of this snow. They have to be back in Kalispell Montana, tonight.

20240331_EasterSnow.jpg

Chris and I were so tired yesterday, after they left in the morning, that we pretty much just took it easy the rest of the day.

Lazyman's breakfast, with bananas. Pepsi to come later!

Anyone :dr13:, have a great day on the roads! :hat3:

Afternoon all, and thanks for the coffee Ray.

Happy Easter to you all.

Weather here's a sunny +2C, headed to perhaps 6C. It's a nice change from the almost week of rain. Hopefully the lakes in the lawn will be able to drain before they freeze into skating rinks for the birds.

Thing 2 & 2b left this morning for the long drive back to uni, and Thing 1 & 1a should depart in a couple of hours as well. It'll be nice to have things back to sorts here.

Hope everyone has a great day and doesn't overindulge in chocolate.

Cheers,

Obo.

Back
Top Bottom