Anyone else here play Wordle?

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Are you able to go back and get your score from a previous day?
Yes, there's a wee trick. You go to settings, time and language, then date and time; turn off "set the time zone automatically" and "set the time automatically," then click on "set the time manually", select whichever date you want, then click "change." Then you just open your browser, open Wordle and voilà, you can play any game you missed (or get the stats for a game you played but forgot to post). :)

Sunday Rider

Site Supporter
Bike
1997 ST1100
STOC #
Yes, there's a wee trick. You go to settings, time and language, then date and time; turn off "set the time zone automatically" and "set the time automatically," then click on "set the time manually", select whichever date you want, then click "change." Then you just open your browser, open Wordle and voilà, you can play any game you missed (or get the stats for a game you played but forgot to post). :)
Wow. That’s great to know. Thanks!

OP
OP
Beeflips

Beeflips

(it's me...Greg) Returning some videotapes
Bike
2000 ST1100Y
Also, another way. I play on my phone, and I have to save my games to my clipboard so I can paste them here, so my last 10 games or so are saved on my clipboard.

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Also, another way. I play on my phone, and I have to save my games to my clipboard so I can paste them here, so my last 10 games or so are saved on my clipboard.
Yup, that's the best solution when you've played a game, but have forgotten to post the results. The "change date" option allows you to go back and play previous games you've missed. :)

Wordle 1,051 3/6*

⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜

Top Bottom