Anyone else here play Wordle?

I'd been doing Wordle most days, with a best of about 105 correct solutions in a row, but the NY Times has steadily removed functionality for non-subscribers or non-sign-ups. Now that even stats are behind a notional paywall I'll content myself with just doing Byrdle.

How's everybody doing here? I appreciate the continuous play we've had here. Thank You!
All good, I find this is nice to get started in the morning. Although some of the words have taken me a frustratingly looooong time! The comments crack me up a lot and are as much part of the puzzle and allure. But I agree with Bill, they must be running out of 5 letter words, or they are repeating them and we just think we are smarter now.

I'd been doing Wordle most days, with a best of about 105 correct solutions in a row, but the NY Times has steadily removed functionality for non-subscribers or non-sign-ups. Now that even stats are behind a notional paywall I'll content myself with just doing Byrdle.
Interesting, I don't pay the times any money, but I do have my stats right there when I play. However, I did create an account, but you don't have to pay for creating just an account, and maybe that's why that hasn't happened to me yet?

All good, I find this is nice to get started in the morning. Although some of the words have taken me a frustratingly looooong time! The comments crack me up a lot and are as much part of the puzzle and allure. But I agree with Bill, they must be running out of 5 letter words, or they are repeating them and we just think we are smarter now.
Curious about the repeat words, hmmmm...that would be a disappointment, but I suppose at some point, sure they may have to.

Top Bottom